Call For Papers
Themes for SIMSARC14 : “Transformational Leadership: Towards Engaging Competitive Business & Social Harmony”
Sub-Themes for SIMSARC14
- Business & Societal transformations through Information & Communication Technology (ICT).
- Socio-cultural reforms through effective & efficient leadership.
- Impact of an Educational environment on businesses and society through transformational leadership.
- Economic aspects of competitive businesses & society.
- Leadership for Agricultural and Rural reforms
- Strategic transformations for Industrial growth.
- Other issues / paradigms affecting business and society through transformational leadership.
Guidelines for Submission of Papers
Scholars desirous of presenting papers at SIMSARC14 are requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The research paper should not exceed 5000 words and should be an original piece of work of the author(s).
- A maximum of two research papers may be submitted by one author. The author thereby makes a good faith commitment to present his/her paper at SIMSARC14.
- The research paper should have an abstract of a maximum of 200 words along with at least three keywords.
- The research paper should clearly indicate the contributions made to the existing body of knowledge.
- Names of authors, their postal addresses, email IDs, and phone/fax numbers should be clearly indicated.
- One of the authors must pre-register for the conference within one week after receiving the acceptance, as a pre-requisite for inclusion of the paper in
- For details visit : www.sims.edu/simsarc OR Send an email to : email@example.com
Review & Selection process for Approval/Acceptance
All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed by an Internal and External panel of experts. In case of approved/accepted papers, authors are requested to complete the Registration formalities within 7 days (including papers requiring revision, if any).
Following attachments should be mailed along with Full Paper. :-
SIMSARC is an Annual International Research Conference of Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune. SIMSARC provides an opportunity to researchers, corporates and scholars to enrich body of knowledge through their contribution through research.
SIMSARC also offers a platform to the researchers and scholars to share their thoughts and ideas.