Call For Papers
Themes for SIMSARC13 : Shaping the Future of Business and Society
Sub-Themes for SIMSARC13
- Contemporary Marketing Practices for shaping Business and Society
- HR Practices In the Changing Workplace and Societal Setup
- Financial and Accounting Practices for shaping Business and Society
- Production and Operations Functions under the changing Techno-structural Environment
- Role of Energy and Environment for shaping Business and Society
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT): Influences over Business and Society
- Society,Business and Corporate Strategies
- Impact of changes in Service Sector in shaping Business and Society
- Entrepreneurship Development and Social changes
- Business Ethics and CSR
- Social Issues in Business and Economy
- Business and Economic Laws shaping the future of Business and Society
- Financial Architecture: Framework and Need for shaping
- Business and Society
- Other Issues shaping the future of Business and Society.
Review, Selection and Presentation of Research Papers
Scholars interested in presenting papers are requested to follow the guidelines below:
- A research paper should not be more than 5000 words The paper should be absolutely an original work of the author(s).
- There is a cap of a maximum two research papers from one author. By submitting a research paper, the author makes a good faith commitment to present his/her paper at the conference
- The research paper should have an abstract of 300 words. Each abstract should have at least three keywords.
- The research paper should clearly indicate the contribution made by the paper to the existing body of knowledge.
- Names of authors, their addresses (postal and e-mail), and phone/fax numbers should also be indicated.
- All research papers will be blind reviewed by an external panel of eminent experts.
- Papers adhering to prescribed requirements will be eligible for publication in the conference program subject to a page limitation.
- One of the authors must pre-register for the conference within one week after acceptance to ensure inclusion of the paper in the conference program. Without pre-registration, papers cannot be included in the conference program.
- Manuscripts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following attachments should be mailed along with Full Paper. :-
- Duly filled declaration form (Scan copy)- Click here to Download
- Full paper cover page (Author detail information) – Click here to Download
- Full paper.
Publication of Papers
- Accepted papers will be presented in the Research Conference and will be published in a Online Journal “Procedia:Social & Behavoural Sciences” On Sciverse Science Direct Indexed In Scopus Database. In addition, few selected papers will be published in the Annual Research Journal of SIMS ‘JINDYASA’: Thirst for Knowledge (ISSN 0976-0326)
SIMSARC is an Annual International Research Conference of Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune. SIMSARC provides an opportunity to researchers, corporates and scholars to enrich body of knowledge through their contribution through research.
SIMSARC also offers a platform to the researchers and scholars to share their thoughts and ideas.